Dental Exams in Hurst,TX
At Hurst Pediatric Dentistry in Hurst,TX, we believe that seeing a dentist should be an enjoyable experience
Our office is specially designed to be kid-friendly, and our staff is passionate about helping children achieve healthy, beautiful smiles in a caring environment.
At your first dental visit, we will
- discuss how to properly care for your child’s teeth and gums,
- thoroughly examine your child’s teeth and surrounding structures,
- discuss your child’s dental growth and milestones,
- assess your child’s risk for cavities, and
- work with you and your child to formulate a comprehensive and individualized preventive plan.
Because each age group, as well as each individual child, has unique dental needs, we generally recommended scheduling dental exams at regular 6-month intervals (or at 3-month intervals for patients with certain oral conditions or who are especially prone to cavities). Research has shown that early detection and management of cavities and other adverse oral conditions can improve a child’s oral and general health, well-being, and school readiness. With regular dental care, we can help your child achieve and maintain his or her best smile.